Wednesday, July 15, 2009

freefall.. wat is it like?
is it a state of trance?.. i jump into the blue.. without a parachute.. i find myself still in the air.. heights donot seem to change.. there's a heavy rush of air over my hair.. m i flying.. or m i floatin.. or is it that i am attracting the blue planet towards me..where will this projectile be dropping me?.. on the barbed wires or on daisy petals..? one thing is for sure i ll reach there free.. absolutely pure.. all the blood stains around me will turn into white... just three colours i ll see.. blue green and white.. first i pass through the playground..the sun n the shadows.. playing merrily.. running over the moist soil.. vapourising it into.. white clouds.. a colony of mushrooms white orange red blue.. i am frozen..50 degress below.. the the temperature.. the temperature at which.. water ceases to exist in its liquid form..

1 comment:

  1. good going dude .. fans waiting .. likhna chalu kar ...

    ReplyDelete